Saturday, September 20, 2008

Psalm 139: 15-16

From Psalm 139 (New International Version)
15 My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place.
When I was woven together in the depths of the earth,
16 your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.

The Lord knows who we are and what we will be and do, as we are created. Right now, as I sit in 2008 at a Gateway computer in a rather messy office at home (with dishes soaking in the sink...I'll get to that), the Lord KNEW I'd be here, doing this! There's God in heaven, right now, and here I am---tap, tap, tapping away on a computer, pondering His Word.

For the sake of my relationship with Him, I am glad I am studying the Bible. (And yes, Lord, I'll get to the dishes right now.) May the good Lord never be dismayed at what I do.

No comments: